We are soliciting proposals for chairing and hosting the ACM Interactive Surfaces and Spaces conference in 2017 and beyond.
Important: The application deadline for hosting ISS 2017 will be TBA to guarantee a smooth organization!
All proposals must include the following information:
- Intended location for the conference
- Suggestions for program chair(s) - inc brief bio
- Suggestions for conference chair(s) - inc brief bio
- Brief statement of chairs' experience of running conferences
- Who will edit the proceedings (default = both chairs)?
- Commitment to publish the proceedings with ACM DL
- What are the initial planned dates?
- Which research groups will support the conference?
- Which sponsors are likely and how will you attract sponsorship?
- Any direction/theme change you would envisage [default=none]
- Any new features/tracks you would like to include or other changes you would like to make to the conference [default=none]
- Brief description (1/2 - 1 page) of conference venue
- Brief description (1/2 - 1 page) of conference city and region/country
- Rough idea of likely costs of (estimates only):
- Approximate registration rates
- Venue hire
- Travel costs and rough times from main world cities,
- A basic decent hotel for 3 nights
For any submissions, questions, or early expressions of interest, please send an e-mail to the following address: